Official course with the creator of SpecFlow on implementing Specification by Example on the .NET platform
The three-day SpecFlow course shows how to write and maintain executable specification using the Gherkin feature file format, how to drive the implementation of the application and how to design and implement a test automation layer that is easy to maintain even for larger number of tests. The attendees shall rely on a lot of exercises and discussions, through which they can learn about all important features of SpecFlow. The attendees receive a certificate upon the successful completion of the course.
The course is for developers and testers, who are involved in automating Gherkin scenarios. Product owners or business analysts who are in any relationship with coding are also welcome.
It is also possible to book only the first day of the course, that focuses on the BDD fundamentals and scenario writing.Attending the first day that does not require coding skills.
Learn how to:
- work with Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow
- write and maintain executable specification using the Gherkin feature file format
- drive the implementation of the application by Gherkin scenarios
- design and implement a test automation layer that is easy to maintain even for larger number of tests
- automate application through the domain layer
- automate web applications or applications with external dependencies
- become a strong member of a BDD team
- use all important features of SpecFlow
- integrate these into the existing development process
About the instructor
Gáspár Nagy is the creator and main contributor of SpecFlow, regular conference speaker, blogger (http://gasparnagy.com), editor of the “BDD Addict” monthly newsletter (http://bddaddict.com), and co-author of the “BDD Books: Discovery” book (http://bddbooks.com).
Gáspár is an independent coach, trainer and test automation expert focusing on helping teams implementing BDD and SpecFlow. He has more than 15 years of experience in enterprise software development as he worked as an architect and agile developer coach.
- BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP course!
- Download course description here.
For additional information, please email@example.com.