Challenge24, The International 24-hour Programming Contest, is one of the few contests where participants are free to choose their tools, platforms and programming languages, and problems are presented only using open file formats.
Challenge24 is held every year in Budapest. Teams of three solve complex programming, artificial intelligence and mathematical problems during the 24 hours of the final round.
- Registration Deadline: April 29th, 2016, Friday CET 20:00
- Pre-EC: April 23rd, 2016, Saturday CET 10:00-20:00
- Electronic Contest: April 30th, 2016, Saturday CET 10:00-14:00
- Final application and invitation letter request: May 11th, 2016, Sunday CET 24:00
- Finals: June 23th-26th, 2016, Thursday to Sunday
Bővebb leírás a versenyről: