We’re super excited to announce Part 2 of our upcoming virtual reality (VR) and drone related hackathon series and invite you to come join us!!
We’d like to collaborate on this hackathon with you. Starting the afternoon of Friday, January 15th at 4pm and continuing all day Saturday – we invite you to join in the spirit of hackathon, drones, and virtual reality with us. We want to do this because we feel that innovation is best demonstrated by bringing ideas to life, even if the first version may not be perfect.
4PM: Arrive & form teams
4.30 & onwards: Research into the night
9 AM: Sprint & task planning
10 AM – 8PM: Hackathon
8.30PM: Team presentations
Who should join?
Join us if you are:
• a ‘hardware guy’ (electronic engineer) looking to get familiar VR SDKs and Raspberry Pi GPIO
• a software guy, keen on hacking & scripting in Python (Raspberry Pi)
• a VR / drone specialist or enthusiast
What will you get from us?
• Free beers & pizza
• Pulilab ‘Tweet-worthy’ T-shirts
• All the hardware [VRs, Raspberry Pi, Dev Kits, etc] & support you need for the project
• An awesome experience to work together with fellow engineers and push your skills to the limit and work on something epic.